Monday, January 14, 2013

STARTING MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY



I've been a 'big girl' all my life.  Right now, I'm currently 18 years old, 5"5 and 268 pounds.  I remember my mom always telling me in middle school, "you're going to be 250 pounds by high school".  I never thought that was possible, but now, in my senior year of high school, I'm almost 20 pounds over the weight I never thought I'd be.  I'm confident and happy with my life.  I have a loving family, an amazing boyfriend, and great friends.  I just am not confident with the body that's hiding the real me.  I can't wait for my boyfriend to be able to pick me up, I can't wait to actually fit into non-stretch jeans, I can't wait to cross my legs, I can't wait to have my parents hug me and have their arms all the way around me.  I know it's going to be a long journey, and I know it's going to be hard, but I want to do this naturally.  I don't want to have to resort to weight loss surgery.  My goal weight is 130 pounds.  It's more than half my body weight but I'm confident through this very long and hard journey that I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment