Thursday, January 17, 2013

01/17/13 (FAT PICS!!!)

So today, I've decided to show you my whole body... What it looks like with clothes on... but thin clothing!  I'm really not happy with the pictures.  It's kind of really hard to look at them because I think I've been doing so good this last week and I feel like weight loss should be easy... but looking at the mass I have on me, I know it's going to be SOOOO long until I finally get the body I want.  I'm still going to do what I'm doing.  I'm still going to eat right and exercise in hopes it'll melt off the pounds.  I actually checked my weight since Tuesday, and I'm 259.  I guess I'm making progress... just doesn't really look like it.

So here I am... Front, back, and side view.  The back view is probably the most sad.  It's really gross -- I look like I have a hunch back, and I hate it!!!




So here's to losing 100 pounds!  Hopefully I'll be making success soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment