Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Weigh In

So, I'm thinking every Wednesday I'll do a weight in. I did it tonight because I actually haven't weighed myself for 3 weeks. So tonight I weighed 262.3 pounds... Better than 268, right?!
I love my 'My Fitness Pal' app, because I actually write down what I'm eating and how much I'm exercising. I actually have been pretty good calorie wise, having about 300 calories left over after the day is done.
Today I did about 20 minutes of my Wii Zumba game on intermediate... Whew that gets me sweaty! I know 20 minutes doesn't sound like a lot... But for me going from 0 to 20 is a lot.
I broke down and ate a couple of Reece's pieces... BUT I wrote it down in my food diary. Today probably wasn't the healthiest day, but moderation is key.. I'll get to that super heathy stage soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment